General Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: [1st of July 2023]
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern the provision of video and photography services by Another Direction Ltd, Trading as The London Video Company (“Company”) to the client (“Client”). By engaging the Company’s services, the Client agrees to be bound by the terms outlined in this Agreement.
- 1.1. The Company offers video and photography services, as described on the Company’s website and in the project agreement or proposal.
- 1.2. All prices are bespoke and project-specific. For a rough guide, additional shoot days will start from £750 (most basic version), and additional editing days will start from £450.
- 2.1. The Client shall pay the Company the agreed-upon fees for the video and photography services provided. The payment terms, including the amount, schedule, and method of payment, will be outlined in the project agreement or proposal.
- 2.2. Cancellations:
- 2.2.1. If a project is canceled before any work has started, the Client shall pay 50% of the total fee to Another Direction Ltd, Trading as The London Video Company.
- 2.2.2. If a project is canceled after work has started, the Client shall pay for all work completed, as well as an additional 50% of the remaining amount of the total agreed fee.
2.2.3. Any discounts that were applied to the project, such as those offered for multiple video commissions or other reasons, will be canceled. In such cases, the Client shall pay 50% of the non-discounted price to Another Direction Ltd, Trading as The London Video Company.
- 2.3. Rescheduling:
- 2.3.1. If the Client requests to reschedule the shoot within two weeks of the agreed shoot date, the Client will be liable for the total costs of the original shoot date and the rescheduled shoot date.
- Client Responsibilities
- 3.1. The Client shall provide logos and other assets required for the project before editing commences.
- 3.2. Scripts must be signed off by both parties during the pre-production stage.
- 3.3. The Company may charge additional fees for scriptwriting services.
- 3.4. Two free revisions to the edit are included in the price. Any additional revisions or reshoots will be charged separately.
- Intellectual Property
- 4.1. The Company retains all rights, title, and interest in any intellectual property created or developed during the course of providing the video and photography services unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- 4.2. The Company reserves the right to use the video and photography deliverables, in part or in whole, to promote the Company indefinitely.
- Deadlines and Communication
- 5.1. The Company is committed to meeting agreed-upon deadlines and has a track record of timely delivery.
- 5.2. The Client must respond to queries within two working days. Failure to do so may impact the agreed-upon deadlines.
- 5.3. If a deadline is particularly tight, the Company may request quicker responses from the Client, subject to prior agreement.
- Confidentiality and Data Protection
- 6.1. The Company shall maintain the confidentiality of client information and data shared during the course of the engagement.
- 6.2. The Company complies with applicable data protection laws and takes measures to protect client data.
- Limitation of Liability
- 7.1. The Company shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the provision of video and photography services, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 8.1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction].
- 8.2. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The United Kingdom and Great Britain.
- Entire Agreement
- 9.1. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and the Client and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter herein.