Video Ads starting from £699
“92% of marketers consider videos to be a vital part of their digital marketing strategy.”https://wyzowl.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/pdfs/Wyzowl-Video-Survey-2022.pdf
There’s no getting away from it, video advertising is a highly effective way of not only targeting specific customers but increasing enquiries and most importantly conversions.
That’s why we created a structure that enables us to offer professional Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn video advertisements at a price that small businesses can afford.
What is the offer?
A video taster offer of 1 video advertisement for £699, or four up-to 90 second adverts, plus four alternative (simple) edits (for A and B testing or one for Facebook and one for TikTok for example) – eight videos in total for £1,992 (£249 per video).
The Ads are shot in our studio in Barking over 90 minutes. You can feature in the Ads yourself or for an additional cost we can hire a presenter to do it for you.
We will conceptualise and write the script for you, structuring it in bite-sized sections, so you can easily present (if you choose to) each section to camera (with some preparation/rehearsal).
You are free to edit the script(s) content anyway you wish as long as the structure stays the same.
Want to see examples?
“By 2022, online video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic” reported Forbes contributor Mark Templeman.
The process in 3 steps:
- Once the client books in a 90 minute slot of studio time, we will also book in an hour telephone or Zoom one to one, where we can brain storm ideas for the subject of the four videos as well as jointly plan what photographs or PDFs the client could provide to be used as cut- aways in the videos.
- The client will email us all photographs or PDFs that they want to use in in the videos as well as any logos or call to action text that they want to be included. A week before their allocated studio time.
- We will film the client at our studio presenting (speaking) directly to camera. We will then edit the videos and provide the client with the finished products on both Google drive and Youtube link.
Terms and conditions 4 videos plus 4 (phone edits)
These terms and conditions apply to the provision of the above video services by Another Direction Ltd, trading as The London Video Company. Please read them carefully before proceeding with your booking.
- Studio Time and Deposit:
- Each business is allocated a maximum of 120 minutes of studio time.
- Clients must arrive at the studio reception at least 10 minutes before their allocated hour slot.
- Studio time should be booked in advance, and a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Please note that the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Preparation and Briefing:
- The interviewee should be pre-briefed before their arrival at the studio regarding the subjects they will be discussing.
- It is essential that interviewees are comfortable and confident in front of the camera.
- Additional Studio Time:
- Any time beyond the allocated studio time will be charged separately.
- Additional studio time may be subject to availability based on the studio’s schedule.
- Editing and Changes:
- The price includes editing of the short video(s).
- Any subsequent changes requested by the client to the edited video will be subject to additional charges.
- Cutaways and Assets:
- Clients are responsible for providing cutaways in the form of video clips, photographs, or PDFs before their arrival at the studio.
- If cutaways are not provided in advance, the London Video Company reserves the right to use library footage as cutaways. Any subsequent changes requested by the client will incur an additional charge (minimum of £100).
- All assets, including logos and specific graphics to be used in the video, should be provided to The London Video Company before the studio shooting day.
- Cutaways, videos, or photographs provided in a lesser quality format may impact the overall video quality and may result in additional charges for necessary adjustments.
- Delivery and Ownership:
- The final video(s) will be sent to the client via a Google Drive link within 30 days (or sometimes less) after receiving all assets from the client and completing the studio interviews.
- The client confirms that they hold all necessary rights to use intellectual property, copyright, model/likeness release, and any other forms of ownership for the assets provided to Another Direction Ltd, The London Video Company, in relation to the videos produced.
- The client assumes full legal and financial responsibility and liability if they do not hold the necessary rights, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
- Prices start at £1,992 for videos that adhere to the structure and terms and conditions outlined herein.
- For bespoke videos or customized structures, pricing will be provided separately based on the specific requirements.
Please note that these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. It is recommended to review them periodically for any updates.
If you have any questions or require further clarification, please contact us.
Thank you for choosing The London Video Company.
* Prices start at £1,992 for videos that fit within the structure and the terms and conditions outlined. Bespoke videos or bespoke structure will be costed separately depending on what is required.